- 14 dec 2016Riverbed Announce Findings of Recent Public Sector Digital Experience Survey
- 27 okt 2016Riverbed Expands Partnership with Microsoft
- 27 okt 2016Riverbed SteelCentral Announces New Solutions
- 4 aug 201685% of Companies Plan to Monitor Network & App Performance During Olympics
- 29 jul 2016Riverbed Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Aternity
Read More Riverbed News
SteelCentral Packet Analyzer
Taking Wireshark into Uncharted Waters
SteelCentral Packet Analyzer, formerly known as Cascade Pilot, is a visually rich and powerful analyser for wired and wireless networks that revolutionises the use of Wireshark by providing capabilities not found in the world’s most popular packet and network analysis tool. Fully integrated with Wireshark, SteelCentral Packet Analyzer capitalises on the user’s existing expertise while dramatically increasing efficiency in identifying and diagnosing network problems.
SteelCentral Packet Analyzer™ Personal Edition’s Visually Rich and Powerful Protocol Analyzer allows customers to :
- Using trend indices, apply compatible Views to 50GB and larger trace files in a matter of seconds
- Baseline and monitor long-duration network traffic with a flexible trigger-alerting mechanism called “Watches”
- Create professional reports directly from the user’s customized Views
- Take advantage of Wireshark’s capture and display filters and prodigious dissector library for deep packet analysis from within SteelCentral Packet Analyzer.
- Quickly open and analyze multi-gigabyte trace files
- Easily isolate and identify traffic of interest through an extensive collection of network analysis metrics called “Views”
- Visualise long-duration live and off-line traffic statistics by moving back in time through large data sets with just a few mouse clicks
For Enterprises, Riverbed® SteelCentral Packet, formerly known as Cascade Pilot, can be integrated with SteelCentral NetShark to create multiple capture jobs on remote SteelCentral NetShark appliances each capable of sustained multi-gigabit per second line-rate recording without packet drops.
- Visualise and analyse long-duration local and remote traffic by moving back-in-time through trending data sets with just a few mouse clicks
- Detect anomalies on long-duration local/remote network traffic using “Watches,” a flexible trigger and alerting feature
- Create professional reports directly from Views located on remote SteelCentral NetShark appliances
- Quickly and easily open and analyze multi-terabyte network recordings and trending data located on remote SteelCentral NetShark appliances
- Support local and remote troubleshooting using drag-and-drop multi-level drill-down on local/remote and live/off-line traffic sources
SteelCentral Packet Analyzer can also connect to one or more SteelHead appliances or virtual appliances. SteelHead customers can instantly create a fully distributed, easy to manage packet capture solution throughout their data centres and branch offices, with no additional hardware deployment.
SteelCentral Packet Analyzer is the only network analysis tool to be fully integrated with Wireshark , used by over 6 million network engineers world wide. This integration includes the prodigious collection of Wireshark BPF and Display Filters. Using the visual selection and drill-down features of SteelCentral Packet Analyzer, the “Send to Wireshark” feature exports only the selected traffic for deep packet inspection by Wireshark.