- 14 okt 2015Talari’s SD-WAN Solution Helps Law Office Win Cases
- 11 aug 2015Gartner Names Talari as a provider of SD-WAN capability
- 12 mei 2015Talari To Show Of SD-WAN Technology Success Stories
- 20 apr 2015Benevis Addresses Network Challenges With Talari
- 17 mrt 2015Talari Awarded Shared Memory Patents
Read More Talari News
Talari Mercury T730
Talari Mercury T730 – Remote Office Bandwidth
Talari’s Mercury T730 offers reliable remote office bandwidth capabilities, whilst inexpensively delivering up to 72 Mbps across numerous WAN connections. The Mercury T730 is specifically designed for enterprise data centre centralisation with predictable application performance over a cost effective WAN infrastructure, whilst being suitable for remote office bandwidth needs.
Enterprise Data Centre Centralisation
Delivered in a 1U rack-mountable module, the Mercury T730 communicates easily with other Talari appliances which include the Mercury T510 , T750 , T3000 and T5000 models making it suitable for all enterprise data centre centralisation assignments.
The Mercury T730 High-Availability functionality eliminates the APN appliance as a single point of failure in the network through isolation between two Talari appliances. One of the appliances is allocated as the “standby” appliance which monitors the other “active” appliance. If in the event of failure, the “standby” appliance takes over all APN services ensuring the enterprise data centre centralisation is not compromised. Failure can be detected in the “active” appliance by using Redundant APN Control Protocol (RACP), which then allows the switch over of all functions to the standby appliance in a fraction of a second enabling effective enterprise data centre centralisation.
Talari T730 Features:
- Low cost resiliency
- High Availability functionality
- Continuous & accurate WAN health monitoring
- Per-packet path selection for application continuity
- Ideal for remote office bandwidth locations